Our friendly staff is dedicated to caring for you and your entire family's oral health and well-being. We take the time to create a personalized treatment for each patient and we offer a wide range of services. It is our goal to make your visit with us an extremely pleasant one and to send you home with a beautiful and healthy smile.
What You Can Expect
Your initial appointment allows us to determine the optima way to provide you excellent care. You can expect the following:
- A review and update of your medical history
- A thorough dental, oral cancer, and periodontal examination
- Clinical photographs and dental x-ray images
We will share all of our findings with you, answer any questions you might have, and make recommendations to improve your dental health.
Preparation for Your First Visit
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your initial visit:
- Dental images taken within the last several years
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If you have dental insurance, bring the policy information. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims
- If you know that you require antibiotics prior to dental work, please contact the office before your visit, as periodontal evaluation is a component of the first visit.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit
If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within the last several years), please request that they forward them to our office. We make every effort to minimize x-ray exposure in our practice, and past images help us accomplish that.
Below is our New Patient Package that you will need to complete on your first visit. You can expedite matters by downloading the package, completing it at home and handing it to our staff when you arrive for your initial visit to our office.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.